01 June 2012

Inside Out

Happy June everyone! It's here and we're ready for that glorious summer that we WILL be enjoying...We've had a taster, and we want more!! So with sunshine and happiness in mind, I've hunted down some more beautiful and inspiring outdoor spaces (I just can't help myself!) to make our summer just that little bit more enjoyable. With the array of fantastic garden furniture and outdoor accessories that are now giving our interiors a run for their money, there really hasn't been a better time to create a living space outside!

Whether you have a small terrace ready for a transformation or a sprawling back garden in need of a bit of tlc, there's no time like the present!...and if you're not running to homebase after feasting your eyes on these little beauties, well I'll eat my.....sombrero.


via Style At Home

via You Wanna Come Over

via Pinterest

via Desire To Inspire
via Apartment Therapy


Which is your favourite? Bold, bright and colourful or cool, calm and relaxed?? I'm a little torn!



No comments:

Post a Comment